The high-end Karcher WD6P Premium wet and dry vacuum impresses with its extremely high suction performance and comes equipped with innovative filter removal technology, with the flat fold filter contained in a removable cartridge in the device head.
By folding out this cartridge, the filter can be removed in seconds without any contact with dirt. Dry and wet dirt can be vacuumed without having to change the filter. Thanks to the integrated filter cleaning function, the dirty filter can be efficiently cleaned by pressing the clean-out button, quickly restoring the suction performance.
The socket with automatic on/off switch allows you to work with connected power tools. Dirt resulting from planing, sawing or grinding work is vacuumed directly.
The suction performance can be adapted to requirements, both for standard vacuuming operations and for use with power tools.
Other highlights: 30-litre stainless steel container, newly developed accessories for the best cleaning results, removable handle with protection against static, drain screw for large water volumes, parking position and much more.
Exceptional filter cleaning
- Powerful pulsed air blasts move the dirt from the filter into the container at the push of a button.
- Suction performance is quickly restored.
Power outlet with automatic on/off control for work with power tools
- Dirt created during planning, sawing or sanding is removed directly.
- The suction device is automatically switched on/off via the power tool.
Practical blower function
- The practical blower function helps wherever vacuuming is not possible.
- Effortless dirt removal e.g. from a gravel pit.
- Time and energy-saving emptying of large amounts of water.
Practical parking position
- Quick and convenient temporary storage of suction tube and floor nozzle during breaks.
Practical cable and accessory storage
- Space-saving, safe and easy-to-reach storage of suction hose, connection cable and accessories.
Rotary switch (On/Off) with suction power adjustment
- Variable suction power adjustment for normal and power tool use.
|Rated Power (Watts)||1300W|
|Sealed Vacuum : mmH20 | kPa||mmH20 | (kPa) | (mBar)|
|Airflow Max l/s | ft3/min (cfm)||(l/s) (l/m | (cfm) m3/hr|
|Air Watts @motor | @ end of hose||260 Air Watts|
|Motor Type||WET DRY BYPASS HIGH SPEED|
|Self Cleaning Filter||YES - MANUAL AIR PULSE|
|Specialty Filters||Flat Pleated Filter Removable Cartridge|
|Cord Length (m)||6m|
|Total Reach (m)||8.5m|
|Tank Capacity (L)||30|
|Weight of Vacuum (kgs)||9.5|
|Dimensions||418 x 382 x 694|
|Accessories||Crevice Nozzle | Wet and dry floor nozzle | switchable floor nozzle with 2 rubber & 2 brush strips ||
|Onboard Tool Storage||YES|
|Multi Floor Combination Head||Yes|
|Hard Floor Synthetic Brush Head||No|
|Hard Floor Natural Fibre Bristle Head||No|
|Flat Profile Multi Use Head||No|
|Carpet/Rug Turbo Head||No|
|Mini Upholstery/Car Turbo Tool||No|
|Rod Type||Metal 2 Piece|
|Dust Compartment Tyoe||Bagged Disposable|
|Warranty on Vacuum||2 Year Home | 1 Year Trade|